Easy and delicious Chilly Chicken recipe, to enjoy with fried rice, noodles or plain steamed rice for a quick lunch or dinner.
- 400 gms Chicken thighs Boneless
- 1 tbsp Chilly Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 bunch Spring Onions
- 10-12 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 8-10 nos Green Chillies
- 1 no Capsicum small size
- 2-3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Clean wash and marinate the chicken with chilly sauce, soya sauce, worcestershire sauce, tomato ketchup and half a tsp of salt (as per taste)
- Chop finely the spring onion, green leeks and garlic and ginger
- Cut the capsicum into 1inch cubes and slit the green chillies
- In a pan add a tbsp of oil and fry the capsicum, remove and add the green chillies in the same oil. Remove and keep aside.
- Add another tbsp of oil in the same pan and add the spring onion, garlic, ginger and the green leeks. Once the onions are translucent add the marinated chicken and fry lightly.
- Cook uncovered on a high flame until the chicken is cooked stirring occasionally.
- Add the fried capsicum and the chillies and mix well. Serve hot with your choice of fried rice or noodles.